5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

CP Lesson Reflection 5/11

Monday 5 November: Unit 5 Lesson 2

Positive points: Created an engaging team-game to review prepositions of location and vocabulary; prepared original PPT successfully illustrating and clarifying differences between types of containers and quantifiers; organized group work activity that engaged all Ss speaking and writing skills (usually I have difficulty creating group activities); managed classroom such that only Ss who raised hands gave answers

Need to improve: After I explained the directions to an activity, some Ss turned to their friends to repeat the directions or waited for me to give them directions individually--I need to give more clear direction and use instruction-checking questions so that the whole class understands the activity from the start. Also, at certain points when we were checking activity answers I felt that the lesson became boring and students were not engaged.

Overall impression: I made a successful effort to bring different engaging games/activities into the lesson. However, I need to keep improving direction-giving and need to find ways to make drilling and checking answers interesting and engaging for all Ss.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder