6 Kasım 2012 Salı

Kamile: Reflection (06.11.2012)


Kamile: Reflection (06.11.2012)

Today I had five hours as usual. As always, in the morning my students were sleepy so I spent a little time to announce quiz results to awake them and we discussed about their answers. Actually, today our topics were not so difficult for my students because they just practised the things they had learned before. Generally, they worked in pairs and I wanted them to focus on the usages of making and responding suggestions that is included in this week’s unit. We dealt with writing and speaking activities and a bit of grammar. I prepared some extras for my students beforehand and we focused on linkers of sequence, addition and contrast. From my point of view, it was quite hard for them to understand the difference between these linkers but to my surprise they easily understood. So this made me happy, I felt helpful for my students. Later on I planned to go through the speaking-writing activity and I wanted them to write and act out a conversation. In this activity the topic was making suggestions again and thanks to their age they liked the topic and we had fun. As a teacher, the thing I want to improve for today’s class could be my weakness to make my students write some extra sentences to see if they got the point clearly.
I hope one day as a teacher everything will be better … 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder