5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi


Today I had lectures with my ‘better class’ so it wasn’t so much tiring.In fact, in the first hour it was difficult to call their attention to the lecture because they were sleeping.In the next hours it went on well especially I’ve been happy about vocabulary teaching section where we paid attention to the meanings and pronunciations of the new words.The part I am not perfectly pleased is the one where I want my students to write questions for the given answers.It was really difficult for them I guess because they couldn’t write correct questions to the answers.The thing I am not satisfied is that  I didn’t give them any extra examples, which could be better for them to make the activity clear. Actually, it was just the last activity before the quiz so it was difficult to do something extra while they were thinking about the quiz. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder