19 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Sedef: Reflection_9

Today I had a problem with one of my students. Actually that was not a big deal but still made me unhappy. The topic was 'appearance' and the vocabulary included some adjectives such as blonde, fat, overweight, slim etc. or some nouns like beard, moustache etc. One student in the classroom always complains of some things. I was trying to teach the vocabulary making the students in the classroom stand up and I showed their hair, eyes etc. (curly, wavy...) I heard him saying what we will do with this information, it doesn't have any use for us. He also wanted me to hear it. This was not the first attitude of him towards me and the lesson. He demotivates both me and the other students in the classroom. I couldn't know how to react. This was the only problem and it was OK for the other lessons.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder