13 Kasım 2012 Salı

Merve: Reflection #4 (13.11.12)

Today was really tiring because of the technical difficulties : I always had to make quick decisions, change the plan because the software didn't work. It distracted my students attention from the activity and it was difficult to motivate them again and again. I know I should anticipate such problems beforehand, however the server is too moody! It works well one second, and when I turn back it shuts down.

Today in both classes, we covered the third section of unit 6. The section provided us with a lot of opportunity to practice past simple. Yesterday my students were quite succesful in producing written workusing past simple, and today they produced spoken language using past simple. I think only in this unit the coursebook gives detailed activities and explanation about one grammar topic.  Some parts were overlapping and I wasn't successful in adapting them: therefore I felt as I did what the book said to me today. So, I was bored after a while and so were my students. However, today we produced language, and except for some drawbacks, it was a great chance to use the newly learned grammar point.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder