13 Kasım 2012 Salı

Sedef: Reflection_6

I want to start today's entry commenting on my video class. To be honest, I didn't like it. However, the reason why I talked that much is that the computer didn't work and I couldn't make the students watch the video that I planned. I had to write the sentences of a conversation on the board. to admit, having a camera in a classroom was more difficult than being observed by another teacher. I guess both the students' and my mood changed and I noticed that when I watched the video:)

When it comes to today's lessons, they were good. It is a good feeling to see that your students are proceeding in their ways dramatically. we had lots of practise activities and exercises about simple past tense. I spared more time to make the students talk using the target structure. The interaction among the students was great.
However, the computer was again problematic; we couldn't have an access to coursebook source in the computer. This caused a problem because the students couldn't have an audial input. There was only me; we couldn't do the listening activities.

Sedef

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder