6 Kasım 2012 Salı

FEEDBACK ON CASSONDRA' CLASS


One thing that I liked with Cassondra’s class was the beginning of the lesson.  She used Turkish- English comparison which makes the topic more comprehensible I think. I am not sure whether it was the first time that she introduced the topic, but I guess students had some knowledge about it beforehand. I also liked the classroom atmosphere, although their teacher is a foreigner, I mean native speaker, the students seemed to feel free to participate in lesson and they seemed motivated as well. If it was the the introduction to the topic, I think 20 minutes is a bit long for introducing the topic.  The thing which made me shocked was that when someone gave the quiz sheet, students just went on listening to the teacher and doing the activity until the teacher distributed quiz sheets to them. They just didn’t lose their focus to the lesson. I  am not sure whether it is because of the recording or they react in the same way all the time. When I get the quiz, my students just get panic, stop doing activities and getting ready for the quiz and I can do nothing at that moment.  Anyway, she seemed friendly and motivating and students seemed happy with the class J

1 yorum: