17 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

Kamile: Reflection (16.11.2012)


Kamile: Reflection (16.11.2012)

It was a really tiring day. After the exam my students are generally too distracted and it was difficult to keep trying to teach them something.In the first two hours I was with one of my classes and we studied on writing. I provided them with an example of application letter and CV. After they had an idea about an application letter I wanted them to apply for a job by writing an application letter as a homework. In the last three hours I was with my other class who were as distracted as the others.In this class I provided some new vocabularies about relationships and feelings. Then we had a reading text with questions and event-ordering activity. During the whole lessons I had just two students who tried to learn something, which was really annoying.Some of the others were sleeping and some were chatting. I think as they had easy MMTs they started to feel much more relaxed. I really don't know what to do with such careless and unrespectful students. I feel really tired of having such classes...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder