7 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

ISIK - REFLECTION 3 (7/11/12)

POSITIVE POINTS
Today, in first hour, we did discussion as a whole class. normally it was a peer work, but i adapted it as whole class activity to make a difference.  I divided class into two and formed two groups. I gave some words such as antibiotics, cars, mobile phones, spaceships... and ask group one to think about positive sides and write down their opinions and group two to write negative sides for each term. I also asked them to think about the possible ideas other group may put forward so that they can refute them. This discussion really took their attention, they took it seriously and had a great interaction with each other. I would like to do this kind of activity more often in my classes now.

NEGATIVE POINTS
Tomorrow students will have  MMT and today it affected my class. we did grammar but some students just did some self study on reading and vocabulary since they will have a reading exam tomorrow. I asked them to leave those sheets and participate the activities but they went on studying. At the end, I let them study in last hour since  I covered to the point that I planned. Now, I'm thinking whether it was a good or bad thing, or what could I do to take thier attention to the lesson? I am still confused.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder