12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi




Kamile: Reflection (09.11.2012)

After the MMT exam we had yesterday my students were really distracted. The exam was much easier than they expected. I don’t know whether that was the reason or not but they were a bit relaxed. In the first hour we did speaking and we discussed their ideas about the exam. Then, we went through the book and we passed to the new unit which was about the jobs and personal qualities. In the first two hours they learned lots of new vocabularies. Then in the last three hours with my other class we dealt with a reading that’s in the book. First, we studied the unknown words they had in the reading and I made them to understand the passage completely. At the end of the day I thought it wasn’t a totally satisfactory day but I like the activity in which my students wrote down sentences about themselves and their partners by using the adjectives they had learned about their personalities.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder