19 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

ISIK - REFLECTION (19/11/12)

 Today the classes started in a positive way and i can say that it went same all day. I wore red today and my students told me that i looked nice and this created somehow energy in the classroom atmosphere. I felt motivated and they felt inspired, it was weird it was as if the power of red affected all of us :) we did speaking a lot, but i realized that the same activity could work in one class and not work in another class. With my main class, i haven't been able to do speaking a lot, most of them are passive receivers, but with other class, we havew been ablo to speak more. Another interesting thing happened today was that during the break one of the students came totell me that some of the students in class really bother him since they talked a lot and they distract his attention to the lesson, he asked me to warn them more. However, the problem is I warn them almost every 30seconds sometimes and i am not sure what else i can do. i just feel like Fatih Terim, what can i do sometimes? :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder