14 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba


Kamile: Reflection (14.11.2012)

Today was less tiring than Monday and Tuesday. In the first hour I announced the results of their seventh quiz. After we went over the answers of the quiz and we had a feedback session. We spend time to solve their problems on the grammar subjects ''past simple and present perfect''. Then, we did speaking activity about the jobs. As they had already been presented some job offers in the newspaper, I wanted them to ask for some information about these jobs. Meanwhile, I provided them with the topic of making polite requests. I gave them some information about 'noun clauses'.Later, we had a pair work in which they wrote a dialogue to apply for a job and later on they act out it. Then, we had a writing session as a practice for mid module test 2. I presented them the linkers of sequence, the linkers of addition and the linkers of contrast to be used in their writings.They practised on writing with frequent feedbacks. In the last hour we had a quiz and that was the end of the classes.
In the afternoon we had a meeting with our trainers. It went well. Actually, during these meeting I sometimes felt really unfamiliar with the things spoken because of my 'different' students...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder